get all world geography syllabus , notes for IAS / UPSC / RAS / PCS / RPSC exams , map , facts , questions , book , quiz , definition :-
World geography : Here you will find complete world geography notes in English language for our IAS / RAS / upsc / rpsc prelims and mains exams so that you English medium students can get best concept for world geography , on this way you will make your good appearance in your respective pre and mains exam.
This study material for RAS or IAS in based on class handwritten notes but we have explained the topics more than class so that you can build perfect concept as the point of view world geography .
These notes are better than any coaching center of all around the india , delhi , jaipur , jodhpur , sikar , rajasthan , bihar etc. in these coaching or institute they teach a specific part of that topic so that you can just make some idea about the topic but here we will try to provide all things related to that topic or all the information related to that topic so that you will get all the information about that topic , on this way you will able to make any of question occurs in you world geography part .
These notes is valid for all the pcs exams like bihar public service commission (bpsc) , Chhattisgarh PSC (CGPSC) , state pcs exams , haryana public service commission (hpsc) , Jharkhand PSC (jpsc) notes , madhya pradesh psc notes , class handwritten notes for maharashtra public service commission (mpsc) , download punjab psc ppsc notes pdf in English language of world geography subject as topic wise , Rajasthan PSC (RPSC) , uttar pradesh public service commission (uppsc) state govt , uttarakhand psc notes 2020 notes for English medium of world geography.
our This post or this page is dedicated or designed as world geography and here are trying to provide all the pdf and links related to world geography , when you will need for pdf you can download all the pdf free here and read offline anywhere and anytime , and when you are free and have internet availability then you can click on our links given here and start reading and learning online through our platform , this is also absolutely free of cost so our website is providing study material for world geography free , access all the things available on our website absolutely free of cost and start build concept for geography subject for your IAS optional paper.
Our these notes of world geography will be useful for your RAS / IAS optional and prelims , mains exams and other related competitive exams , so you have to make good command on your this subject so that you can make good performance in your respective exams . even these respective exams are related to your state level exams or india level competitive exams like SSC , railways , police etc.
We will try to update all the topics related to current affairs like population data of the world , literacy rate of world etc . we are trying to upload of make availability on our this platform and if some topic or chapters are not available than soon we will upload these unavailable topics or chapter on our website so you do not need to be worry about these unavailable units.
If some topics or unit or chapters are missing on our website than let us know , we will update the topic or if you found some human error like in factual data or language error than do comment on this topic and let us know where you find the error , we will try to fix these error as soon as possible.
We have designed our these notes for most viewed or most likely notes in any institute , we are inspired by these coaching center or most likely books related to world geography , we have combined all these things so that you will get best and most likely content through our website , on this way you will score good in your RAS / IAS prelims and mains exams.
We are providing world geography notes in some achieve so that you will access all the notes very easily and find you needy topic through a single click.
We are dividing world geography complete syllabus in this way –
- the universe and the solar system
- facts about the world or continents or about the countries of the world
- world economic geography
- agriculture in the world
- human geography
now we are classified these units into it’s topics so that we can study all the topics in detail , in other worlds what we need to study in these chapters are given below –
- the universe and the solar system :
the universe : expanding universe , galaxies in universe , regular galaxies , spiral galaxy , elliptical galaxies , irregular galaxies , our galaxy (milky way) , nebulae , dwarfs , black holes or neutron stars , the solar system : origin of solar system and earth , sun , photosphere , chromospheres , sunspot , planet , inner planets , Venus planet or the veiled planet or goddess of beauty planet , earth , the atmosphere of earth , mars planet or red planet or god of war planet , outer planet , Jupiter planet or giant planet or ruler of god planet (king of gods planet) , Saturn planet or ringed planet or god of agriculture planet , Uranus planet or the green planet or god of heaven planet , Neptune planet or a twin planet or god of sea planet , Pluto planet or a dwarf planet or god of death , asteroids planets , comets , meteoroids , meteorites , seasons formation etc. study , detail study about the moon , international date line , coordinated universal time , universal time code (utc) , daylight saving time , great circle and small circle , the northern and southern hemisphere , the eastern and western hemispheres , what is the land hemisphere , study about the water hemisphere , the global positioning system (gps) .
- geomorphology : four spheres of earth , deep study about the atmosphere , hydrosphere , lithosphere , biosphere , geomorphology , the interior of the earth , earthquake waves and the interior of the earth , primary waves earthquake , secondary waves , difference between both earthquake waves , surface waves , difference between these all waves of earthquake , seismic waves as probes of earth’s interior , what is seismic discontinuity , layers of earth , the crust layer of earth , mantle layer , core layer of earth , detail study about the rocks , igneous rocks , intrusive igneous rocks , what is batholith , laccolith , sill , dike or dyke , explain the term phacolith , stock , zeolites , extrusive igneous rocks , what are explosive rocks , quite type , write down the characteristics of igneous rocks , sedimentary rocks , explain the term Aeolian , argillaceous rocks or aqueous rock , meaning of glacial , some characteristics of sedimentary rocks , deep study about the metamorphic rocks , gneiss rock , marble , phyllite rock , quartzite rock , schist , slate rock , study about the characteristics of metamorphic rocks , what is continental drift theory , plate tectonics theory upsc , what are plate boundaries , types , convergent boundary or destructive plate margin or subduction , divergent plate boundaries or constructive margin definition geography , shearing plate boundary or neutral margins , ring of fire , what is continental relief , seafloor spreading theory , continental shield , deep study about the mountains , plateau , plain , elevation term meaning in geography , landforms , relief definition in geography , basin , what is volcano , explain the composite volcano eruption , composite types of volcanoes , hawaiian volcano , stromboli volcano , what is vulcanian volcano , pelean type volcano eruption , details study about the distribution of volcanoes in the world , active volcanoes of the world , dormant volcano , extinct volcano , view about the volcano and society , what is earthquakes , focus and epicentre of earthquake , what are the major causes of earthquake , plate tectonic theory of earthquake , volcano eruption cause , folding and faulting or compression fracture of rocks cause of earthquake , earthquake due to anthropogenic activities , earthquake zones in india and in the world , what are the consequences of earthquake , what are the earthquake forecasting techniques upsc , denudation , what is weathering , physical or mechanical weathering , methods , what is frost action , crystallization meaning in geography , what is hydration , exfoliation , chemical weathering , oxidation in weathering , carbonation weathering , what is hydrolysis in chemical weathering , solution , biological weathering or organic weathering , fluvial processes or rivers and related landforms in weathering , erosion in weathering , river system , erosion by running water , stream transportation , stream deposition landforms , longitudinal profile in geography or what is long profile of a river , cross profile of a river or river channel , base level , landforms of streams , landforms in the upper course of a river , gorge or canyon , what is rapids in geography , river terraces , waterfalls , river capture in upsc geography meaning , landforms of middle course , what is alluvial fan in geography , levees river , meander meaning in geography , oxbow lake , landforms of lower course or landforms of lower valleys , braided channel or braided rivers , flood plain definition geography , delta , what is estuary , alluvial deposits , glaciers and glacial landforms , differences between glaciers and glacial landforms , types of glaciers , continental glacier , valley glacier or mountain glacier , erosional landforms in geography , arteries meaning in geography , bergschrund meaning in English , cirque or cwn term definition in world geography , col or saddle , crag and tail formation , firn formation in geography , fiord or fjord , hanging valley definition geography , horn glacial , icefall , neve term meaning , nunatak landform , roche moutonnee formation , snout of glacier or tung , tarn , u shaped valley definition geography ,what are depositional landforms , drumlins glacier , esker glacier formation , kame , moraines glacier in geography , outwash plain glacial definition , sandur or sandar , till , what is aeolian landforms or wind action landforms in geography , erosion by wind , attrition , deflation , abrasion or corrasion meaning in geography , transportation by wind or air , erosional landforms of wind , demoiselles , desert pavement definition geography , bowls and caves , dreikanter landform , inselberg in geography , ventifacts formation , wind bridges , yardang landform in geography , depositional landforms of wind , bahada or bajada meaning in geography , barchan , dunes in geography , loess or loss , pediment geology , zeugen landform definition or rock mushroom , ripple , sand seas , erosional processes by groundwater , what conditions are needed for the development of karst topography , aven , carren or lapies , karst , cave , erosional landforms , lapies , what is natural bridge , polje karst , ponores , sinkhole , uvala landform in geography , depositional landforms , cave pillars , drip curtain cave , stalactites , stalagmite , terra rossa meaning in world geography , coastal processes and landforms or marine erosion , erosional landforms , arch landform or sea arch , beach , cliff meaning in geography , sea cave definition , stack or sea stacks or needles or columns or pillars or skerries , wave cut platform diagram formation in geography , depositional landforms , bars , spit or sand spit , tombolo coastal landforms , coasts types , dalmatian coast or pacific coast or concordant coastline , flord coast or fjord coast , ria coast , slopes or hill slopes meaning in world geography , definition .
- climatology notes for upsc : what is atmosphere , composition of atmosphere , homosphere layers , troposphere definition geography , stratosphere , mesosphere layer , heterosphere layers , thermosphere layer or the heatosphere layer , ionosphere layers , what is solar constant , reflection of solar radiation by earth and atmosphere , absorption , transmission , scattering , what is dawn and twilight concept in climatology geography , determinants of temperature on earth , latitude , longitude , cloud cover , distance from the sea or ocean effect on temperature , winds , topography and slope determinants of temperature on earth , ocean currents , horizontal distribution of temperature , january temperature , july temperature , annual range of temperature in the world and india , diurnal range of temperature or daily range of temperature , what is inversion of temperature upsc in geography , types of inversion of temperature , low level or ground surface inversion , upper air inversion , frontal inversion , social relevance of inversion of temperature , occurrence of fog , accidents , damage to crops , impact on human settlements of inversion of temperature , explain the inversion of temperature and atmospheric stability , what is atmospheric pressure , atmospheric circulation of air , effect on atmospheric circulation of gravitational force of earth , the pressure gradient force effect , the coriolis force , the friction force effect on atmospheric circulation , direction of winds on earth or in india , geostrophic wind or rossby waves , write note on horizontal distribution of air pressure , equatorial low pressure belt , subtropical high pressure belt , subpolar low pressure belt , polar high pressure belts , shifting of pressure belts explanation , average conditions of air pressure , july patterns of air pressure wind , January patterns of air pressure wind , meridional air circulation , what is tropical cell or hadley cell , ferrel cell definition geography , polar cell , detail study of permanent winds , trade winds easterlies , horse latitudes meaning in world geography , deep study about the anti trade winds westerlies , roaring forties , polar easterlies , what are the periodic winds , monsoon , local winds , sea breeze definition , land breeze , land breeze and sea breeze differences , describe mountain and valley winds , difference between mountain and valley winds and meaning , chinook winds , variable winds , cyclones and it’s types , temperate cyclone , fronts in geography , cold front , warm front , occluded front , cyclogenesis , polar front theory or frontal theory , what are the characteristics of temperate cyclone , weather associated with temperate cyclone , explain in detail geographical distribution of temperate cyclone , tropical cyclones , origin of tropical cyclone , characteristics of tropical cyclone , structure of a tropical cyclone , tornado , tornado forecasting , anticyclone , different types of anticyclones , cold anticyclone , what is warm anticyclone , blocking anticyclones , jet stream in world geography , define jet stream in world geography , what is hydrological cycle , what is humidity , relative humidity , how to measure relative humidity , specific humidity , specific humidity and relative humidity difference , absolute humidity , evaporation definition in word geography , what is transpiration or evapotranspiration , what does condensation mean in geography , precipitation , dew , fog , types of fog , advection fog , radiation fog , foggy regions of the world and in india , frost , mist , rain , drizzle , what is freezing rain or freezing drizzle , rime , hail , hail snow , snow pellets , snow grains , types of snow grains , ice pellets , explain the ice prism or dimond dust , clouds forms and classification , different types of clouds upsc , high clouds or clouds above 7000 meters , cirrus clouds , cirrocumulus clouds , middle clouds definition , types , atocumulus clouds (ac clouds) , altostratus clouds (As clouds) , low clouds , types , nimbostratus clouds (Ns clouds) , stratocumulus clouds (sc clouds) , stratus clouds (st cloud) , cumulus clouds , cumulonimbus clouds (cb clouds) , detail study of lightning and thunder , types of rainfall , what is convectional rainfall or convective rainfall , orographic rainfall , cyclonic rainfall or frontal rainfall , regional distribution of precipitation in the world , what is el nino and effect of el nino , forecasting of el nino , la nino definition geography , effect of la nino , what is ozone layer depletion , climatic change explanation , detail study of the greenhouse effect , what is global warming , evidence of global warming , weather explanation , climate , temperature .
- oceanography notes for IAS/ RAS / UPSC of world geography : what is oceans , detail study about the coasts , ocean relief or what are the major features of oceanic lithosphere , continental margin definition , continental shelf in geography , continental slope facts , continental rise for upsc , define abyssal floor , what is oceanic trench , formation of oceanic trench , north pacific ocean , south pacific ocean , study about north atlantic ocean , detail study about the indian ocean , explain the oceanic ridge , what is island arcs , seamounts meaning in geography , explain guyot formation, black smokers ocean , hypsographic curve of the earth’s surface , temperature of the ocean , latitude , prevailing winds , uneven distribution of land and water , evaporation rate of ocean water , density of water ocean , factors affecting density of ocean water , ocean currents of the world , local factors , horizontal distribution of temperature , vertical distribution of temperature in ocean , surface zone or mixed zone or photic zone or europhic zone , pycnocline zone , the deep zone ocean , what is salinity of ocean water , the main source of salinity in the oceans , determinants of ocean salinity , evaporation , temperature , precipitation , ocean currents , an influx of freshwater , horizontal distribution of salinity in ocean , seas having salinity above normal , sea with normal salinity , seas having salinity below normal . vertical distribution of salinity in ocean , ocean deposits geography , volcano deposition , biotic deposits , cosmogenous deposits , ocean currents of the world , what are the sea waves , tides , spring tides , what are the major merits of tides , coral reef definition world geography , fringing reef , barrier reef and atoll reef . distribution of coral reefs in the world , deep study about the tsunami , what is marine ocean pollution , environmental changes .
- biogeography notes : what is biosphere or ecosphere , what are the components of biosphere , study about the ecosystem , ecological succession and types of ecological succession , explain the ecotone , producer , consumer , herbivore , carnivores , omnivore , decomposers , food chain , food web , niche , ecological relationship ,explain the ecosystems of earth , aquatic ecosystem , terrestrial ecosystem , study about the major biomes of the world , what us eutrophication of lakes , life zone of the earth , biomass , what are equatorial and tropical rainforest or ETR biome , the tropical seasonal forest and scrub biome or TrSF biome is found in which of the following climates ? , tropical savanna biome , hot desert and semi desert biome , cold deserts and semi deserts biomes , what is temperate rainforest biome , midlatitude broadleaf and mixed forest biome , the mediterranean shrubland biome , what is mid latitude grassland biome , needleleaf forest biome or boreal forest biome , tundra biome upsc , deep study about the mangrove forest or rhizophora forest , explain the biodiversity , soil system in the world , components of soil , parent material of soil , humus soil , what is soil horizon , soil profile or pedon , explain the soil texture , soil structure , soil taxonomy , soil fertility is determined by its ability to , major soil types and their distribution in world , zonal soil type , intrazonal soil , azonal soil types and characteristics , soil orders or soil taxonomy classification , what is soil erosion , soil conversion or soil erosion can be prevented by ?
- facts about the continents of the world or countries facts or world facts : age of earth , age of earth can be determined by , how many times has the age of the earth changed , how old is the earth 2019 , 2020 , 2021 , dimensions of earth , detail study about the africa continent , topographic and climate extremes of Africa continent , physical features of sahara desert , cultural features of africa continent , population of african countries . deep study about the antarctica continent , antarctica continent country , antarctica continent information , topographic and climate extremes of antarctica continent , aurora . information of asia continent , write down asia continent countries and their capitals , topographic and climate extremes of asia continent , southwest asia and southwest asia countries , south asia , south east asia , east asia , central asia , major deserts of asia , physical features of asia , cultural characteristics of asia . information about the australia and oceania , topographic and climate extremes of australia and oceania , physical features of of australia and oceania , cultural characteristics of australia and oceania , important facts about the europe continent , europe continent map with countries , topographic and climate extremes of Europe , cultural characteristics of Europe , what is the largest european island , largest lakes , longest rivers , physical features of Europe continent , cultural features of Europe , population density of european countries , largest urban areas in europe , peculiar features of Europe or unique geographic features of Europe , important facts about the north america continent , topographic and climate extremes of north America , north america continent how many countries names , cordilleran folds , cordillera rocks , chaparral vegetation , prairies in north America , major deserts of north America , mining centers of north American , largest island of north America , largest lakes of north America , major dams in canada , major dams in north America and laresgt dams in north america , physical features of north America , cultural features of north America , largest country of north America , what is population density of north America , largest urban areas in north America . basic information about south America , topographic and climate extremes of south America , physical features of south America , agricultural products of south America , major minerals of south America , cultural features of south America , largest country of south america by area , population density of south America , largest urban areas in south America , largest countries of the world by area with map , smallest countries in the world by area on world map , major mountains and peaks in the world , highest peaks of the world , important rivers in the world , landlocked country in the world , name , definition , largest islands of the world , greenland island (the world’s largest island) (inuit kalaat nunaat) , new guinea island (indonesian irian) , kalimantan island (borneo island) , madagascar island , baffin island , sumatra island , honshu island , great britain island (britain) , victoria island , ellesmere island , sulawesi island , south new zealand island , java island , north island of new Zealand , luzon island , newfoundland island , cuba island , Iceland , mindanao island , ireland island , hokkaido island , detail study about the largest lakes in the world , important facts of these major largest lakes in the world , caspian lake , superior lake , location of victoria lake on world map , huron lake , michigan lake , tanganyika lake , baikal lake , great bear lake , nyasa lake or Lake Malawi , great slave lake , aral lake , erie lake , winnipeg lake , ontario lake , ladoga lake , balkhash lake , chad lake , maracaibo lake , onega lake , eyre lake . what is ocean trenches , major ocean trenches in the world , mariana trench , location of mariana trench and depth in km , tonga trench , japan trench , kuril trench on world map , mindanao trench , kermadec trench , puerto rico trench , peru trench , aleutian trench , cayman trench , java trench location on world map . what is gulf of ocean , definition and deep study about the gulf , main gulfs of the world , what is cape , important capes of the world . what is waterfall , highest waterfall in the world , angel waterfall , tugela waterfall , tugela waterfall is present in , utigord waterfalls or ramnefjellsfossen waterfall , monge waterfall or mongefossen waterfall , mutarazi waterfall or mtarazi waterfall , yosemite waterfall , Espeland Falls or espland waterfall , mardalsfossen waterfall , kukenan waterfall or Cuquenan Falls , sutherland waterfall , kjell waterfall or Kjelfossen falls , ribbon falls . what Is dams , study about the highest dam in the world , major dams of the world such as , nurek dam in Tajikistan , the grande dixence dam of Switzerland , the vajont dam or vajont dam of Italy , vajont dam disaster causes , vajont dam failure case study , oroville dam of california usa , bhakra nangal dam of Punjab india , hoover dam in usa or boulder dam , the kurobe dam of japan , the cahora bassa dam of Zimbabwe , why was the cahora bassa dam built , who built cahora bassa dam , akosombo dam of Ghana , warragamba dam of Australia , what is megacities , megacities of the world , some important megacities of the world is as follow , Tokyo , mexico city , new York , sao Paulo , Mumbai or bombay , delhi , shanghai , Kolkata or Calcutta , Jakarta , Buenos Aires , Dhaka , los angeles , Karachi , rio de janeiro , Osaka , cairo , lagos , Beijing or peking , manila , Moscow or moskva , paris . temperature wise continents of the world , hottest continent in the world , hottest places in the world , coldest places in the world or coldest continent in the world or lowest country in the world . wettest places in the world or highest annual precipitation in the world , the highest annual precipitation is found in which latitudinal belt , lowest annual precipitation places in the world , largest deserts in the world , their name and location , major ocean currents in the world , deadliest volcanic eruption in the world , deadliest earthquake in the world , deadliest earthquake ever recorded in the world , important facts about the countries of Africa , important facts about the countries of Asia , important facts about the countries of australia and oceania , country name , capitals , area etc. table , major facts about the countries of Europe , main facts about the countries of north America , main facts about the countries of south America , major cities located along the river side like Alexandria situated along nile river , some important facts about the all major countries of the world , major countries of the world is as follows , facts like population , capital , area , – Afghanistan , Albania , Algeria or al jazair , Andorra , angola , on the map , flag , currency , language , Anguilla , antigua and Barbuda , argentina , Armenia , aruba , Australia , Austria , Azerbaijan , Bahamas , Bahrain , bahrain in world map , Bangladesh , Barbados , Belarus , Belgium or België , belize , benin , Bermuda , Bhutan , Bolivia , bosnia and Herzegovina , Botswana , brazil , brunei , Bulgaria , burkina faso , Burundi , Cambodia , Cameroon , Canada , cape verde , cayman islands , central african republic , chad , chile , china , Colombia , Comoros , congo democratic republic , congo republic , costa rica , cote d’ivoire or ivory coast on the map , flag , currency , language , religion , sex ratio , population density , Croatia , cuba , Cyprus , czech republic , Denmark , Djibouti , dominica , dominican republic , Ecuador , Egypt , el Salvador , equatorial guinea , Eritrea , Estonia , Ethiopia , Fiji , finland , france , french Guiana , gabon , gambia , Georgia , germany , Ghana , Greece , Guadeloupe , guam , Guatemala , guinea , guinea Bissau , Guyana , halti , Honduras , hungary , Iceland , india , Indonesia , iran , Iraq , Ireland , Israel , Italy , Jamaica , japan , facts like population , capital , area , on the map , flag
, currency , language , Jordan , kanaky new Caledonia , Kazakhstan , Kenya , korea north / choson , korea south/ hanguk , Kuwait , Kyrgyzstan , laos , Latvia or latvija , Lebanon , Lesotho , Liberia , Libya or libiyah , Liechtenstein , lithuania on world map , Luxembourg , Macedonia , Madagascar , Malawi , Malaysia , Maldives or dhivehi raajje , mali , malta , Martinique , Mauritania , Mauritius , mexico , Micronesia , moldova , Monaco , Mongolia , Montenegro , Montserrat , morocco , Mozambique , Myanmar , Namibia , naura , Nepal , Netherlands , netherlands Antilles , new Zealand , Nicaragua , niger , Nigeria , northern marianas , Norway , oman , Pakistan , palau , Palestine or filestin facts like population , capital , area , on the map , flag , currency , language , panama , papua new guinea , Paraguay , peru , Philippines , pitcairn , Poland or polska , Portugal , puerto rico , Qatar , reunion , Romania , Russia , Rwanda , st Helena , st kitts and nevis , st lucia , st. vincent and the grenadines , Samoa , samoa American , san marino , sao tome and principe , saudi Arabia , Senegal , Serbia , Seychelles , sierra leone , Singapore , Slovakia , Slovenia , solomon islands , Somalia , south Africa , spain , sri lanka , sudan , Suriname , Swaziland , Sweden or sverige , Syria , Tajikistan or tojikiston on the map , flag , currency , language , facts like population , capital , area , Tanzania , Thailand , timor-leste , togo , tonga , trinidad and Tobago , Tunisia , turkey , Turkmenistan , turks and caicos , Tuvalu , Uganda , Ukraine , united arab emirates , united kingdom , united states , Uruguay , Uzbekistan , Vanuatu , vatican city , Venezuela , Vietnam , virgin islands (US) , virgin islands (british) , western sahara , ( capital , flag , language , population , density , area ) , west papua , yemen or al yaman (in world map) , Zambia , Zimbabwe . different types of major agencies of united nations like undraw , unicef etc.
- world economic geography notes for UPSC / IAS / RAS / PCS exams : what is resource in geography , concept , definition , meaning , types of resources in geography , explain the non renewable resources , renewable resources or flow resources , detail study about energy resources , renewable energy resources , what is hydropower , nuclear energy , non renewable energy resources meaning in geography , coal , largest coal producing countries in the world , names and their coal production percentage , top coal consuming countries , names of the countries and coal consumption percentage , major coal mines in the world , oil energy source or petroleum energy resources in the world , leading oil producing countries in the world , biggest oil consumer countries in the world , major petroleum producing centres in the world , natural gas energy source , leading natural gas producing countries in the world , largest natural gas consumer countries in the world , main natural gas producing centres in the world , what are the mineral resources , iron ore mineral resources , top iron ore producing countries in the world , largest iron ore mines in the world , what is manganese (Mn) mineral resources , major leading manganese producer in the world , largest manganese deposits in the world , what is copper (Cu) mineral resources , top copper producers countries in the world , major copper mines in the world , explain the bauxite mineral resource , biggest bauxite producer countries in the world , biggest leading producer of tin in the world , largest tin mines centers of the world , detail study about the gold mineral resources , largest gold producing country in the world , silver mineral resources , top silver producing countries in the world , deep study of uranium mineral resources , leading uranium producer country in the world , leading uranium consumers countries in the world , explanation of thorium minerals in geography , largest thorium producing country in the world , zinc mineral , top zinc producing countries in the world , nickel mineral , highest nickel producing country in the world , what are the industrial regions , major industrial region of the world .
- study of agriculture in the world : basic introduction about the feeding the world , explain the meaning of staple food in geography , starvation in the world level , define absolute poverty , what is relative poverty , agriculture region of the world , nomadic herding subsistence agriculture , livestock ranching in the world , shifting cultivation meaning in geography or slash and burn agriculture is also known as or jhuming farming , intensive subsistence farming , plantation agriculture definition , plantation agriculture was first started by , extensive agriculture , explain in detail mediterranean agriculture system , what is mixed farming and mixed cropping or commercial crop and livestock farming , deep study about the dairy farming , define horticulture or truck farming , which of the major crops of the world , geographical conditions and their major producers in the world for major crops of the world , define the term of geography fishing and forestry , explain the major fishing grounds of the world , these major fishing grounds are as follows – north east atlantic fishing grounds , northwest atlantic fishing ground , north west pacific fishing ground , northeast pacific fishing ground , leading fish producing country of the world , what is aquaculture , write down law of sea in detail , forestry in the world , leading logwood producing countries in the world , largest producer of fuel wood in world , top industrial roundwood producing countries in the world .
- human geography notes or syllabus for IAS / RAS / upsc / pcs / RPSC : detail study about the major tribes of the world , indigenous people around the world , name of country and their , indigenous people , indigenous people of Africa , afar tribe , information of teeth , hair , language , clothing , dance , songs , singing , baka tribe or babinga or bebyaka or bebayaga or bibaya tribe , bantu tribe information , location , religion , facts , history , bemba tribe , berber tribe , bushmn tribe or bushmen tribe or san , dinka community , efe pygmies , fula or Fulani indigenous people , Hottentots , kikuyus community of Kenya , lese , mabuti , masai , nuer , pygmies , shilluk tribe , culture of shilluk tribe or chollo tribe , tswa or batswa , tuareg , twa or batwa , yorubas (boloki) in the world , zulu people , indigenous people of asia , culture , list of indigenous people of asia , characteristics of indigenous peoples example of tribes , ainu people , information of teeth , hair , language , clothing , dance , songs , singing , , location , religion , facts , history , badawins or ruwala tribe , chakmas or changma indigenous people , chin , dayak people or dyak , hmong people , iban people , ifugao people , kalinga tribe , karen tribe or kayin or kwa or kanyaw , kedang lembata , kirghiz tribe or kazak , kurds , jingpo or kachin people , indigenous people of north America , indigenous people of south America , explain the the population pattern of the world , population , population density , natural growth of population is the outcome of which of the following , life expectancy , what is overpopulation , explain in detail of missing women , gender equality index (GEI) 2019 , migration population of the world , what is cultural diversity in the world , religions of the world , indo european languages , urbanization In the world , international trade organization and their headquarters , history and their purpose , european union , european union countries , established , headquarters , world money market , human development index 2019 , countries ranking in , human development index 2019 ,