know all Fermium electron configuration , atomic mass , atomic number basics information in points ?
question : what is atomic mass and atomic number of Fermium element ?
answer : as we know Fermium element is denoted by ‘Fm’ symbol and Fermium has ‘257’ atomic mass and ‘100’ atomic number.
question : write the electron configuration of Fermium element ?
answer : Fermium electronic configuration is ””.
question : write some information about Fermium ?
answer : Fermium has melting point = 1,527
Fermium boiling point = 0
Fermium has density ‘0’ and it is found ”% on earth. Fermium belongs to group ‘102’.
some interesting facts of Fermium are given below –
Fermium is a chemical element with the symbol Fm and atomic number 100. It is a synthetic element that belongs to the actinide series on the periodic table. Fermium was first synthesized in 1952 by Albert Ghiorso and his team at the University of California, Berkeley.
Here are some key points about fermium:
1. Synthetic element: Fermium does not occur naturally on Earth and is produced through nuclear reactions. It is typically obtained by bombarding plutonium-239 with neutrons in a nuclear reactor.
2. Radioactivity: Fermium is highly radioactive and has several isotopes, with fermium-257 being the most stable and commonly encountered. Fermium isotopes primarily emit alpha particles.
3. Applications: Fermium has limited practical applications due to its radioactivity and rarity. It is primarily used for scientific research, particularly in the fields of nuclear physics and chemistry. Fermium isotopes are used in the production of radioactive isotopes for various purposes, including medical and industrial applications.
4. Research on heavy elements: Fermium and other synthetic elements are important for studying the properties and behavior of heavy elements. They provide insights into nuclear structure, radioactive decay processes, and the stability of superheavy elements.
5. Health and safety considerations: Fermium is a highly toxic and radioactive substance. Its handling and storage require strict precautions to minimize the risk of radiation exposure. The use and handling of fermium are subject to strict regulations and guidelines to ensure the safety of workers, the public, and the environment.
In summary, fermium is a synthetic radioactive element primarily used for scientific research. It is produced through nuclear reactions and has limited practical applications due to its radioactivity and rarity. Fermium isotopes are used in the production of radioactive isotopes for various purposes. The safe handling and management of fermium and its byproducts are crucial to prevent radiation exposure and environmental contamination.
हिंदी माध्यम नोट्स
English medium Notes