know all Bohrium electron configuration , atomic mass , atomic number basics information in points ?
question : what is atomic mass and atomic number of Bohrium element ?
answer : as we know Bohrium element is denoted by ‘Bh’ symbol and Bohrium has ‘264’ atomic mass and ‘107’ atomic number.
question : write the electron configuration of Bohrium element ?
answer : Bohrium electronic configuration is ””.
question : write some information about Bohrium ?
answer : Bohrium has melting point = 0
Bohrium boiling point = 0
Bohrium has density ‘0’ and it is found ”% on earth. Bohrium belongs to group ‘7’.
some interesting facts of Bohrium are given below –
Bohrium is a chemical element with the symbol Bh and atomic number 107. It is a synthetic element that belongs to the transactinide series on the periodic table. Bohrium was first synthesized in 1981 by a team of scientists led by Peter Armbruster and Gottfried Münzenberg at the GSI Helmholtz Centre for Heavy Ion Research in Darmstadt, Germany.
Here are some key points about bohrium:
1. Synthetic element: Bohrium does not occur naturally on Earth and is produced through nuclear reactions. It is typically obtained by bombarding a target material, such as bismuth-209 or lead-208, with high-energy ions, such as chromium or iron, in a particle accelerator.
2. Radioactivity: Bohrium is highly radioactive and has several isotopes, with bohrium-270 being the most stable and commonly encountered. Bohrium isotopes primarily undergo alpha decay and emit alpha particles.
3. Applications: Bohrium has no practical applications outside of scientific research. It is primarily used for studying the properties and behavior of heavy elements, nuclear physics, and the synthesis of superheavy elements.
4. Research on superheavy elements: Bohrium and other transactinide elements are important for studying the properties and stability of superheavy elements. They provide insights into nuclear structure, decay processes, and the theoretical predictions of the island of stability.
5. Health and safety considerations: Bohrium is a highly toxic and radioactive substance. Its handling and storage require strict precautions to minimize the risk of radiation exposure. The use and handling of bohrium are subject to strict regulations and guidelines to ensure the safety of workers, the public, and the environment.
In summary, bohrium is a synthetic radioactive element primarily used for scientific research. It is produced through nuclear reactions and has no practical applications outside of research. Bohrium isotopes are used to study the properties of heavy and superheavy elements. The safe handling and management of bohrium and its byproducts are crucial to prevent radiation exposure and environmental contamination.
हिंदी माध्यम नोट्स
English medium Notes