सब्सक्राइब करे youtube चैनल
|1375 by topic|
|Political entities – State leaders – Religious leaders|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Art and literature|
|1375 in poetry|
वर्ष 1375 (एमसीसीसीएलएक्सएवी) एक सामान्य वर्ष था जो सोमवार से शुरू होता है (लिंक पूर्ण कैलेंडर प्रदर्शित करेगा) जूलियन कैलेंडर का
- April 14 – The Mamluks from Egypt complete their conquest of the Armenian Kingdom of Cilicia. Levon V Lusignan of Armenia is imprisoned for several years in Cairo, until a ransom is paid by King John I of Castile.
- June 18 – The future King John I of Castile marries Eleanor of Aragon.
- June 27 – Hundred Years’ War: The English, weakened by the plague, lose so much ground to the French that they agree to sign the Treaty of Bruges, leaving them with only the coastal towns of Calais, Bordeaux and Bayonne.
- October – Margaret I of Denmark becomes Regent of Denmark, after the death of her father, Valdemar IV.
- Battle of Gardiki: The Principality of Achaea defeats the Despotate of the Morea.
- Coluccio Salutati is appointed Chancellor of Florence.
- Heirin-ji Temple is built near Tokyo.
- Petru II succeeds as ruler of Moldavia (now Moldova & eastern Romania). He is the first ruler from the dynastic House of Bogdan.
- The Russian town of Kostroma is destroyed by the ushkuinik pirates from Novgorod.
- Mujahid Shah succeeds his father, Mohammad Shah I, as Sultan of the Bahmanid Empire in Deccan, southern India.
- Moscow & Tver sign a truce. Tver agrees to help Moscow fight the Blue Horde.
- In Nanjing, capital of the Ming Dynasty of China, a bureau secretary of the Ministry of Justice, Ru Taisu, sends a 17,000 character-long memorial to the throne, to be read aloud to the Hongwu Emperor. By the 16,370th character, the emperor has been offended by several passages, and has Ru Taisu summoned to court and flogged for the perceived insult. The next day, having had the remaining characters read to him, he likes four of Ru’s recommendations, and instates these in reforms. Ru is nevertheless castigated for having forced the emperor to hear thousands of characters before getting to the part with true substance. The last 500 characters are elevated in court as the model-type memorial that all officials should aspire to create while writing their own.
- October – Joanna of Aragon, Countess of Foix, Aragonese throne claimant (d. 1407)
- date unknown
- Richard of Conisburgh, 3rd Earl of Cambridge (approximate date; d. 1415)
- Nicolas Grenon, French composer (approximate date; d. 1456)
- Lan Kham Deng, King of Lan Xang 1416–1428 (d. 1428)
- Johannes Abezier (1375–1424), Roman Catholic religious and political leader of the Teutonic Knights, over Polish territory
लोगों की मृत्यु
- April 21 – Elisabeth of Meissen, Burgravine consort of Nuremberg (b. 1329)
- October 19 – Cansignorio della Scala, Lord of Verona (b. 1340)
- April 16 – John Hastings, 2nd Earl of Pembroke, English nobleman and soldier (b. 1347)
- May 16 – Liu Bowen, Chinese military strategist, officer, statesman and poet (b. 1311)
- July 5 – Charles III of Alençon, French archbishop (b. 1337)
- October 24 – King Valdemar IV of Denmark
- November 12 – John Henry, Margrave of Moravia (b. 1322)
- December 21 – Giovanni Boccaccio, Italian writer (b. 1313)
- date unknown
- Lațcu, voivode of Moldavia
- Margaret Drummond, Queen of Scotland (b. c. 1340)